- You will complete a questionnaire ahead of time to give our designers the opportunity to review your preferences
- You will choose specific design elements unique to you, including a custom caseback design
- You will receive up to four of your watch that you design
- You will have the opportunity to customize your watch box as well
When you buy a Jack Mason watch you become a part of our family, and like most families we want you to get to know us. Customers stop by our showroom/office in the Deep Ellum area of Dallas everyday. We love surprising our fans with the opportunity to meet the person who designed their watch. If you are in Dallas, please come meet our team of talented designers and enjoy all that Jack Mason has to offer.
Have you ever wanted to get a custom designed Jack Mason watch? Now is your chance. Join Jack for a completely customized experience where you can not only have fun with our team, but you also get to work with one of our designers to custom design your own watch. You get to experience the fascinating process that our designers go through to turn a creative concept and into a custom, beautiful timepiece.
- 2 coach flights from continental US to Dallas TX
- 2 night stay at the Adolphus Hotel in Downtown Dallas
- Dinner with the co-founders of Jack Mason
- Dinner with the Jack Mason executives
- Two tickets to a special event in Dallas during your visit
- You will receive a photo journal documenting the design process and your adventures with the Jack Mason team in Dallas
- You will be provided a car service to get you to and from all of the Jack Mason events in Dallas
- You will be provided a Jack Mason trip advisor to coordinate every detail from start to finish
A full itinerary will be provided to the buyer prior to departure. This itinerary may change due to weather or other unforeseen events. The designer will work with the customer to ensure design elements are achieved. Changes made to the watch design after the trip are not permitted. Jack Mason reserves the right to decline any requests at their discretion. Precious stones on or within the watch are excluded.